You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third person nominated by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must inform us (Skubbl Ltd, 24 St Leonards Avenue, London, E4 9QX or at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0044 (0) 203 475 5226) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by letter or email). You can use the specimen Revocation Form for this purpose, but you don’t have to. Please click here to download the form.
To meet the revocation deadline it is sufficient to send notification of the exercise of your right of revocation before the revocation period expires.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract we shall refund all payments received from you, excluding delivery costs without delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this contract. For this refund we will employ the same method of payment used for the original transaction unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund.
We will collect the goods. You incur the direct cost of returning the goods. The original cost of delivery is incurred for goods which by virtue of their nature cannot be returned by standard post. You need only pay for any loss in value of goods if this loss in value is attributable to unnecessary handling in examining the nature, properties or functioning of the goods.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of perishable goods or goods with a short expiry date.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal was removed following delivery.
Specimen Revocation Form
– To Skubbl Ltd, 24 St Leonards Avenue, London E4 9QX, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/performance of the following service (*)
– ordered on (*) /received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (for paper communication only)
(*) Delete if not appropriate.